Archive for June, 2008

Q. What is an external accountant or tax advisor?

June 03, 2008  |   General Information & FAQ's,Professional Bodies   |     |   0 Comment

The CCAB Guidance on this point says:  "Regulation 3(7) defines external accountant as someone who provides accountancy services by way of business to other persons, when providing such services. Accountancy services include the recording, review, analysis, calculation or reporting of financial information and covers professional bookkeeping services, preparing or signing accounts ...